Sunday, June 14, 2015

Need some MOTIVATION?



You want something? Go get it!
Don't be afraid to fail. You can't always win. But don't be afraid of making decisions.
You have to believe that something different can happen.
He who says he can and he can't are both usually right.
DO I WANT SUCCESS more than I want to sleep?
Deap down ask myself... WHO DO I WANT TO BE? What makes me happy?
Make a choice - DECIDE - What am I going to be? Who am I?
How hard can you get hit and keep moving forward?
Don't ever give up.
Sacrifice with I am for what I want to become. No excuses!
Skill is only developed by hour and hours beating on my craft.
Get a reward for the PAIN!
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW GREAT I AM!

All of this motivates me with my physical goals BUT in the end the truth is...the Atonement of Jesus Christ and the plan on Salvation gives me HOPE and FAITH to achieve all around health - EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL, etc. I need to become my best self to attract, inspire, and help those around me. I will gain personal strength through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I love this talk from Elder Richard G. Scott: 


No comments: