Friday, July 6, 2012

A little piece of heaven on Earth...Lake Powell

Kaison learned to surf using his wake board * Totally rad!
Lake Powell is the best place to enjoy family time. We sure missed my mom and dad. They'll be coming in Sept. when I can't.
We went on a canyon adventure and hike up Smith's canyon. I didn't take my camera because I thought we were going to be in deep water. The hike reminded me of sections of the Havasupai. 
Clearing the wake * Krehl sure makes it look so easy. I am still working on it. Too bad I only go boating a handful of times each year.
Sky Ride (air chair) fun * Chelsey learned how and got to 8 seconds. It is truly like riding a bull when learning.
On our drive home we stopped to view the Stadium of Fire fireworks. Incredible! I am proud to be an American!

No comments: