I was suppose to meet up with a friend this morning to go mountain biking. I got all ready, dressed, and packed up and then I looked at my phone...friend was called into work. I debated about hopping back into bed at 6:30am but I was all ready to go...so I went. What a beautiful morning ride. The trailhead is next to the Draper LDS temple and the view of the valley was gorgeous. The downhill of the ride was called RUSH trail. It was a rush --- steep turns, fun hill to jump, and just great terrain. I need to go back weekly to improve my uphill and confidence on the downhill but for today I was pleased with the ride.
I love my new Giro white camo helmet. It took me two tries to get the right size but it sure feels good having a new and comfy helmet.
This trail system has multiple options. I need to go back and try a few more options. I've ridden this area four times and every time I've been pleased for how close it is to my house.




No comments:
Post a Comment