I have less than a week until the Moab 1/2. I ran close to nine miles yesterday. Luckily I did my longer run Friday because it was so stormy and cold today. I can't do longer runs at the gym. I get too bored and my feet go to sleep on the treadmill (not sure how you did it Scotty). I feel ready for 13 miles but not sure if I would ever do a marathon. I respect all of you out there that can run that long.

I need to work on my girly runner technique. By the end of the race Saturday I know I will look like the farthest left runner;)
2 comments:
Way to go valery! I have always wanted to do a 1/2 marathon! You are amazing! Lets meet up soon! and i still want to have a vida reunion:)
Good luck! I'm sure you will have a great time!
Post a Comment