Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Legally Blonde the Musical


My mom and I have enjoyed season tickets with Capital Theater and Hale Theater this year. I was surprised how amazing this play turned out. The music was fun, every character had an unique personality, the scenes moved quickly through a great variety, and the voices were unbelievable! Jeff Mclean was Warner and fit the part (if you have seen it you would understand). I would recommend that you go see it but tonight was the finale. Our next play is Lion King in August. Can't wait. Love you mom! Thanks for enjoying these plays with me;)

Only had the phone tonight...this is what I get for not bringing my purse;)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I was curious about this show but didn't get tickets... I am going to Lion King in September though... and I'm so excited because they just announced that next year Mary Poppins is coming! I saw it in LA in November and it was so great!! Looks like a fun evening