Val! We were SO meant to be friends with all these crazy connections. I'm glad you found me in the blogosphere.Steve and I modeled for Omi. She is a sister in law to a friend but now she's my friend too!So good to hear from you! I'm going to read your blog now.PS - sorry about the deleted comment...I posted too soon. :)
Your niece and nephews are so cute! Aimee my sis is having her baby today:) I would love to meet up with you! Call me anytime:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Val! We were SO meant to be friends with all these crazy connections. I'm glad you found me in the blogosphere.
Steve and I modeled for Omi. She is a sister in law to a friend but now she's my friend too!
So good to hear from you! I'm going to read your blog now.
PS - sorry about the deleted comment...I posted too soon. :)
Your niece and nephews are so cute! Aimee my sis is having her baby today:) I would love to meet up with you! Call me anytime:)
Post a Comment