Friday, April 24, 2009

Test ride


Melissa and I went to REI to get fitted for a road bike. We have been looking around but thought it would be best if we knew what size and style to look for. The worker was pretty funny and made the process humorous. Melissa makes any outing a laugh! After getting fitted he told us the bikes that would best fit our bodies. REI only had one under $1,000 of course and the rest were $1,000-3,000. We test rode the Novara Carema and had a ball. With bright colored vests and borrowed helmet we cruised around the parkinglot to get a feel for the bike. I loved it! I do not necessarily want that bike but the frame size fit like a glove. I will keep looking and hunting for a good fitting & quality bike with an affordable price (that has been the hard part.)

No comments: