
Last night we went to the SL REAL vs. NEW ENGLAND soccer game. The first half wasn't very entertaining. Real scored one goal but the rest of the game was just back and forth BUT the second half was insaine!!! They scored a total of 6 goals. They attempted many goals and a lot of their attempts were corner kicks. The excitement of the crowd made that game worth it! We got tickets for only $10 thanks to our ward and our seats were awesome. It was raining cats and dogs just two hours before the game started. I was debating about even going. Glad I did. It cleared up and the weather and game was fantastical! I wish I had the endurance of the Real players. They are tough.

1 comment:
Hey Val, I truly enjoy reading your blog and keeping updated with your and your families lives! I also want to thank you for making me a copy of those family history pictures last year, I just got to looking at them and am so deeply touched that I finally get to see a picture of my dad's birth mother. I was wondering if you ever get a chance if you come across any more pictures like that, maybe even when Grandma Hansen was sealed in the Temple with her family, ANYTHING, I am desperate for more pictures of my dad's life. Thanks again!
Post a Comment