My cousin, Emily, gave me this idea to post the books I read this year. To be honest, I listen to a lot of books on tape because I commute 40+ minutes everyday for work.
1. Wednesday Letters - Wright
2. The Maze Runner #1 - Dashner
3. Uglies #1 - Westerfield
4. Pretties #2 - Westerfield
5. Specials #3 - Westerfield
6. Enna Burning - Hale
7. Al Capone Does My Shirts Choldenko
8. The Scorch Trials #2 - Dashner
*9. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Smith
10. The Nonrunner's Marathon Guide for Women - Dais
11. The Titan's Curse - Riorgan
12. Extras #4 - Westerfield
*13. Divergent #1 - Roth
14. Rules - Lord
*15. Tree Girl - Mikaelsen
16. The Calder Game - Balliett
17. Matched #1 - Condie
18. Extra Credit - Clements
19. Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister - Kessler
20. Bud, Not Buddy - Curtis
My top three favorite reads this year are *starred and bolded. Please comment what were some of your favorites that you read this year or in past years. I am always looking for GOODREADS. I'm currently reading Into The Wild by Krakauer but not finished yet. It will have to be on my 2012 goodreads.
2 comments:
Love that you did the list! And I love hearing what books other people have read to give me ideas!
I also read a lot of these books this year. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and Divergent also topped my list. My absolute favorite was Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix.
Post a Comment