Ben and Melissa were over at my place today replacing bike tires, cleaning chain, etc. Ready to ride - thanks Ben! While they were up at my place Ben noticed a painting I bought in Ecuador. I love the painting and couldn't remember who was the original artist. I thought it was Oswaldo Guayasamin but when I googled his name and paintings from Eduardo Kingman also came up that look very similar - almost identical. I need to do more research about their works. Here are a few of my favorite paintings from both artists. Enjoy! This is the painting I have in my room but my painting's colors are red & orange. I love the blue, cool tone of this painting but of course it wasn't available when I bought the piece.
1 comment:
Those are so incredible! I am definitely going to buy one somewhere, somehow! Thanks Val!
Post a Comment