My parents and I spent time in CO for Easter and Conference weekend. We went mountain biking, four wheeling, played outside, and did all of the Easter traditions. Dyeing eggs was a blast - I had to juggle five cups of dye and five kids around the table. Luckily we had more adults to help but at first I was all alone with the kiddos and thought we were going to drop every egg and spill every dye. In the end...egg-celent times!!!


My cousin Dionne was in town from North Dakota so we went out to dinner for our birthdays. Her birthday is in March and mine, April 7th. My favorite place to eat is Tepanyaki but Bonsai is just about the same. I love the dinner and show;) I even caught the shrimp - I rarely catch it.


Thanks family for your support and love!!!
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day! It looks like you had a great time with your family.
Post a Comment