
My mom's side of the family was having their family reunion up at Bear Lake the same weekend as my ward's campout. All of my friend's left early Saturday because of the rain so I stayed with my family and a great Saturday. The sun came out and it was a beautiful day. My mom and I went on a 10 miles bike ride, walked around Scott's condo area, and played with the family and kids while my dad played two games of golf.

Scott rented a condo up on the hill and it was spectacular. I loved the view off of the balconies. There were three. We had a debate about "why" the water was so blue. The answer is:
"Bear Lake is often called the Caribbean of the Rockies for its intense turquoise-blue water. As visitors catch their first glimpse of the lake, they marvel at its color and wonder what makes the lake so blue. The unique color is due to the reflection of the limestone deposits suspended in the lake."

Wish we could've got everyone in this shot. I love the view in this one.

Families are Forever!


The sparse family shots goes to show we are always off playing in the outdoors & no where to be found! Love ya family!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. One of these times we just might make it! Keep me updated when there is family functions.
Post a Comment