Sunday, August 9, 2009

Challenge Buttress

A group of us went climbing Saturday afternoon up Big Cottonwood Canyon. We climbed three routes 5.7, 5.9, and 5.10. I have not lead a 5.10 and not sure I am ready this year. I barely made it to the top with a lot of help from my belayer. It was a tough climb.

Thanks Garrett for pulling me up the roof.

Watching someone climb is like watching a campfire burn. Look at all of us...we were in the zone.

Ben took this shot - fantastical!

Melissa I sure love ya girl! It has been way too long. We need to climb together again soon!!!


2 comments:

Ella said...

Fun! I love that shot of you climbing- that is awesome! Good times!

OMI said...

Val....Call me. Shyla is coming to town and I want to get together about 10:30 am Saturday the 15th for breakfast...I'm going to message Wolford too!