Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Music class with my niece and nephews

When my mom and I were in CO we went to Kaison, Makell, and Quinn's music class. Some of Amy's friends teach songs, poems, chants, etc. every Wednesday with neighborhood friends. I am impressed by the activities they do with the kids. What a great way to teach music, sharing, and patterns in language.They played instruments walking around in a parade. Even Quinn got into this song!
Not for long...he was playing with the door shortly after.
After the kids sang they decorated cupcakes. Do you see all of the marshmellows Kai has in his area? He ate them all too. More sugar! Like he needs it.
Amy's good friend, Celeste, got into the songs with the boys.
Makell has Kindergarten every other week on Wednesdays. She is a true performer. She get into the songs and really puts on a show! I love watching her sing.
All of the kids used puppets to do this song fast and slow...high and low. I need to get a list of their songs and a cd of their tunes.
Braden and Quinn found more entertainment away from the singing. Boys will be boys!
Kaison and Royce sure enjoy singing together! Kai sure has many great friends.

No comments: