After watching
(free on Hulu) last week twice. I decided to do a 10-day juice fast with my friend, Alicia Yost. Alicia made a Juice Ninja group on facebook and we have 4+ others doing a fast this month. Join us!
I will probably supplement protein each day before/after my workout. I am training for Wasatch Back and the Spudman tri.
To get geared up I bought the Breville JE98XL Juicer, Two-Speed Juice Fountain. It's pricey but highly recommended. I plan to juice after the fast so I thought it was good investment.
To get geared up I bought the Breville JE98XL Juicer, Two-Speed Juice Fountain. It's pricey but highly recommended. I plan to juice after the fast so I thought it was good investment.
I bought a Bountiful Basket
Website: http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/
and more fresh produce at Winco.
Sunday and Monday I am experimenting with the juicer and juice recipes and Tuesday I will start my 10-day juice fast adventure.
Recipes and plans available on:
and many more.




No comments:
Post a Comment