I did it!
I finished a marathon...26.2 miles!!! I did it in 5:07 hours. My goal was less than five hours but I will take it. I loved the first 18 miles. My body was feeling great and miles 1-15 were downhill. My quads are feeling it today. I started feeling blisters near the end and around mile 22 my feet were just aching. I had to stop at an aid station and wrapped up my feet. I finished!!! My sister met me at mile 17 and ran the last 9 with me. That was refreshing and such a blessing. It renewed my energy and kept me going. Before this race I said I wouldn't do another marathon. Now, I would like to do the Ogden marathon. I will have to see. The training takes so much time but the marathon race made it worth it. I loved the experience. I did it!!!
Amy and I chatted with this gentlemen. He has ran 333 marathons and the last few years has ran one a month. He said his favorite marathon was Disneyland.
Zazoosh needs to learn the do a down angle...that darn double chin. Even training for a marathon can't get rid of it.
Megan & Marissa - Rock stars!
Leanne & Erin - Running like crazy!
Thanks Amy for helping me finish this thing;) I love you!









2 comments:
You are my hero!
Thanks cuz - If I can run 26.2 miles, most anyone can. I wasn't fast but finished;-)
Post a Comment