For Spring Break and my first week off track I went to visit my sister and her family in Fruita, CO. It is truly the place to be if you enjoy biking - which I DO!!! We went biking of some sort everyday Monday-Thursday. I love my sister and her friends. They are a whole lot of fun!
Monday - Biked Horse Thief (link)
Tuesday - Biked Prime Cut & Zippity Doo Daa (link)
Thursday - Biked Lunch Loop/Holy Cross (link)
We had perfect weather! It started raining and getting really windy Thursday after our ride. I drove home on Friday and it was gloomy and rainy that day. What a fantastic biking trip.
When we weren't biking we were playing with the kiddos. We went to Kaison and Quinn's baseball games. Kaison is playing machine pitch with the Colorado Rockies and Quinn is playing T-ball with the Bulldogs. Makell was busy with Girls On The Run, Activity Days, and dance. Garrett was just fun to play with when he was his smiley and happy self. We played puzzles, biked, and played with their new dog KC. I love my niece and nephews. Love spending time with them!










No comments:
Post a Comment