Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ride Hike Raft Fruita Style

I've been in a foto funk. These were the only pictures I took over Labor Day weekend. Luckily my sister and friends Ben and Dustin took some. (More pictures soon to come.)
 
For my mom's birthday and Labor Day weekend I went to Fruita to visit my sister and her family. My two good friends, Ben & Dustin, met us there on Saturday. What a full weekend. We mountain biked three trails on Saturday, hiked & explored the Colorado Monument Sunday, and river rafted West Water in the Mini-Me.

1 comment:

Ella said...

I am always so jealous of all of your pictures! If I remember my camera I usually forget to get it out- it is kinda nice to see you are human too. ;) Even with just a few it still looks like it was a great weekend!

If you figure a way out of your picture funk- please share!!!