Sunday, June 27, 2010

live like you believe








I am currently serving as the Beehive's adviser in the home ward. I went to girl camp for only a day and a half because I am still in school. What an amazing group of girls and leaders. I love my calling and I truly feel blessed to be surrounded by so many powerful and spiritual girls. Our future is looking bright with so many righteous ladies coming forward. I hope they all know how amazing they are! Our camp theme was "LIVE LIKE YOU BELIEVE." Many of the devotionals talked about how the world will BELIVE HOW THEY WANT TO LIVE. Our Heavenly Father has set up a plan and it isn't easy but it will be worth it!

2 comments:

Mandalynn said...

Fun, Fun. I've been serving in the YWs as the Laurel Adviser and loving it. I can't go to girls camp this year and I'm so sad about it.

Krystal said...

I didn't know you were in YW, that's awesome!! AND, I love the theme of "live like you believe" (I sing with the Jenny Phillips choir, and that is one of my all time favorite songs by her!) Looks like fun!