you know, it's funny. every time I try to make a valentines CD, it ends up being more of a depressing anti-valentines theme than anything. there are way more songs about breakups than there are about successful relationships. especially if you don't listen to a lot of country music. ha ha. I'll have to think about this one. I'll get back to you with some "real" valentines songs . . .
Hi! I'm Tyler Howe's wife. I feel bad that you don't know me all that well and I'm going to ask you for a favor. I'm trying to throw Ty a surprise 30th birthday party and wanted to invite you and Tyler's "girls"--how he referred to his MA degree buddies. Do you happen to have those filed somewhere?
My email is lauraphowe@gmail.com
And, for the record, Forever by Ben Harper is hands down the best love song ever.
here's a video for you with a pretty good valentines song. Happy Valentines Day, you beautiful friend of mine! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzq3srbYEUY
5 comments:
you know, it's funny. every time I try to make a valentines CD, it ends up being more of a depressing anti-valentines theme than anything. there are way more songs about breakups than there are about successful relationships. especially if you don't listen to a lot of country music. ha ha. I'll have to think about this one. I'll get back to you with some "real" valentines songs . . .
Songbird by Eva Cassidy is beautiful!
This is Beautiful by Tyrone Wells. Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat. So Are You to Me by Eastmountainsouth.
Hi! I'm Tyler Howe's wife. I feel bad that you don't know me all that well and I'm going to ask you for a favor. I'm trying to throw Ty a surprise 30th birthday party and wanted to invite you and Tyler's "girls"--how he referred to his MA degree buddies. Do you happen to have those filed somewhere?
My email is lauraphowe@gmail.com
And, for the record, Forever by Ben Harper is hands down the best love song ever.
here's a video for you with a pretty good valentines song. Happy Valentines Day, you beautiful friend of mine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzq3srbYEUY
Post a Comment