




I do not have any of the pictures from our Yurtlympic Games but they will be coming. Our theme this year was all around the Olympics. We build a huge mountain structure that became the podium for the opening ceremony (New Years) with fire and fireworks. The following day we competed and participated in five events with three teams. The five events were: relay, bobsled, geo-caching, slalom, and ski jump. My team, red team, won two gold, two silver, and one bronze. I have never laughed so hard! The night of the games we went on two ski trips. One along the ridge before it got dark and one down to the weather station with moon light. I am not a very skilled cross country skier but definitely getting better. Saturday morning we cleaned up and skied back to the cars. I loved the group that went this year and loved every moment. What a great tradition. I have great friends!
1 comment:
You amaze me with everything you do!
Post a Comment