Thursday, November 26, 2009

What are you thankful for? I am thankful for you!




This is the first Thanksgiving I have been home in 5 years. I have served with VIDA in Mexico the past years working at an orphanage and building a home with Mexico's Save the Children FAI-Sonora. I was sad to not serve this year but it was nice being home with family. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I am so lucky to be on your event calendar!! As you know Cathy's birthday is a day before mine. Last year my class figured out that "Mrs. Anderson is only a day older than you!"

Larissa said...

I'm thankful for family, friends, gospel, health, a roof over my head and food to eat! There's more but, that's just a few of my important ones.

Discovery Preschool said...

valery!! Did you get your haircut? I love it, love it! Hey i just posted about you on my blog! CHeckity check it out!