
We got there early enough to get above the stage so we were not in the sea of sweaty fans. I am short and I hate smelling everyone's pits all night. Dirty! Luckily were on the railing overlooking the stage and enjoyed every moment.

They only crap part of the night was getting two tickets for not registering my car. It is a long story but two tickets. Didn't the other cop see the bright pink ticket envelope on my windshield along with the one he placed there. Add that bill to the list...I need a second job or a roommate. That would solve the problem.
1 comment:
looks like fun... sorry about the tickets though, that's definitely not fun :( do you not have a roommate anymore? That's no good... I would die if I didn't have my cousin living here! good luck!! (also, I just ordered some new costumes, so if you can't make it out this week, there's no big rush now... have 3 new ones coming :) I'm obsessed!)
Post a Comment